Posted: Friday, November 3, 2017 8:36 AM
Quicksilver Express Courier is one of the largest privately held same-day couriers, providing a full range of professional
courier services. Quicksilver has been a long time industry leader in the areas of service, professionalism, reliability and
technology. We are open 24/7/365 with employee drivers, dispatchers and customer service representatives.
Needing flexible and reliable individual to drive our trucks for on-demand deliveries.
Up to $4000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Interviews Same Day - Start Tuesday*
Local Area Work - Home at Night!
Current Positions Available
26' Dry Van, Mon-Fri Full Time/7:00am Start Time - Start Location: Central Metro Area or West - CDL Class B
26' Curtainside, Mon-Fri Full Time/7:00am Start Time - Start location: Central Metro Area - CDL Class B
53' Dry Van, Mon-Fri Full Time/7:00am Start Time - Start location: Central Metro Area - CDL Class A
- Have a valid CDL Class A or Class B Driver License
- Class A Tractor Trailer 1 year experience required
- Class B experience preferred in 26' Box truck or larger, curtainside or flatbed
- Manuel transmission experience required
- Must have good knowledge using Google Maps and Smartphone
- Knowledge of the Denver streets and addresses and surrounding areas
- Must have a Android or Apple based smart phone
- Must have experience in loading, unloading, securing loads
- Experience with Lift Gates
- Experience using manual Pallet Jacks
- Must be Customer Service oriented.
- Clean MVR
- Current Medical Examiners card
- Quicksilver performs Federal, State and County background checks. If you have a record of a felony conviction, you may not be eligible for employment with Quicksilver.
- Hazmat Certification preferred but not required
- Proven Safety Record!
Apply in person at:
1400 Quail Street
Lakewood, CO 80215
Bring current copy of your 7 year MVR.
Questions? Call 303-350-4189
QEC Employment Website
• Location: Denver, Denver Metro
• Post ID: 47160367 denver